Check It: DADI |

 




Poker on the Clock

A couple of interesting things about tonights game.

First off, I lost $15. Its an insignificant loss, but it is a loss nonetheless.

Second, I am very disturbed by my table image. I'm the guy that everyone wants to lose. That sucks. I guess it started from me talking myself up in goofy emails when I responded to an email about a game. But, I guess the bigger truth is that, I can and should beat that table.

And that leads me to my third thing: is there a certain amount of time to play a 'good' session. I mean, I played for about 3 hours. At the end, I was ready to go for another 3, but train schedules and the need for some amount of sleep required otherwise. So, I leave down $15. But if I could have stayed their longer...I just felt that it wasn't enough. But then again, I don't do anything else for a straight 3 hours.

I guess this is just bitching, moaning and second-guessing. The bottom line is that I was not getting any cards and I didn't play many hands. Maybe I was too tight, especially considering time pressures. But I guess part of me didn't want to lose like my $80 debacle last time. I have to shake that shit off. Especially since I am playing at Ruff's place tomorrow with Robbie Hole. Hole, if you are reading this, we are running rough shod over that table. Ruff, if you are reading this, hey!

Oh, and good news, I'm psychic. Not really, but I did call two hands to perfection, one hand eerily close, and another hand accidentally tonight. I don't know what the hell that was all about. Whatever it is, it didn't help me when I needed it.

So, lots of live poker this weak, after a two week drought. I'm going to watch Amazing Race now.

Pokerific!

posted by Jordan @ 12:20 AM,

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moderate to High, borderline Obsessive .. keep going pal, you're on a roll .. and don't let anyone fool you, this guy is a BIG talker at the table, but when it comes down to it .. NOTHING!!! (love ya bro)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Wow! Rouss, I'm glad you are reading. Ignore all the shit I posted about you in the past. HAHAHA! Rouss was the player who originally was thought of as dead money. Then at his first game at Aps house (I believe) he whooped some ass. Beginner's luck, or so I thought. Turns out, he is now one of the guys I fear most at Hole's game. No surprise, as he always seems to re-raise me at the right times. He always thinks I'm bluffing and he considers me loose. He ain't right, but he throws me off of my game like no other.

So, kudos to you Rouss, on your win last night. I can't wait for a rematch. I'll show you whose the boss...and it ain't Tony Danza.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home