Which is True Index
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
The following is an index of former "Which is True" posts, and their corresponding "This is True" posts. These posts examine common, often diametrically opposed, concepts in poker and asks the readers to opine about which of the statements is true. The follow-up "This is True" posts provide an overview of the varying opinions.
- Which is True #1 - Do great players give or receive more suckouts?
- This is True #1
- Which is True #2 - Is it ever wise to take an all-in cointoss late in a tournament?
- This is True #2
- Which is True #3 - Is it better to win a small tournament or money in a big tournament?
- This is True #3
- Which is True #4 - Does optimal play require adapting to conditions or does it involve playing one's natural style?
- This is True #4
- Which is True #5 -In a deep stack tournament, with low blinds relative to ones' stack, is the optimal strategy to play tighter because of the low blinds or loosen up because of the deep stacks?
- This it True #5
posted by Jordan @ 9:44 PM,