Check It: DADI |

 




Be Careful What You Wish For

You may recall that I had been complaining that my Full Tilt bankroll was hovering at $100. It barely went up and it barely went down. Well, that's changed. From $100, I've dipped to $29 (and as low as $18 at one point). My downfall was quick. I didn't even realize it was happening until I looked at the Cashier.

Basically, I was playing .25/.50 NLHE. I was definitely not playing to the best of my ability. I was multi-tabling and just making bad moves. It didn't feel bad at the time, but looking back, I'm sure I wasn't feeling good about it.

.25/.50 NLHE is my usual home game setup. The last time I played a home game with those numbers (Robbie Hole's game), I lost $80, almost entirely on suckouts. In hindsight, I should have realized that my $100 Full Tilt bankroll could not handle swings like that, so I should have been playing lower stakes. Again, I misjudged my bankroll, putting me in harms way.

The good news is that I still have enough money to play and hopefully earn the rest of my bonus. I already blew the $10 bonus I already earned. Also, I conside any money placed online to be "lost" until I withdraw, so my yearly winnings are not effected by the loss.

On the other hand, my bankroll is handicapped, and I have some serious work to do. Hopefully, I'll turn it around. If not...well, I'll reload on some other site.

No home games planned as of now. Robbie Hole and I discussed a game at his or my place this Wednesday or Thursday, but nothing is set and I'm pretty tired of organizing games and having them fall through. Hopefully Desi will be back from his vacation soon and restart his games. They've always been profitable for me.

Good luck everyone and Happy Passover Poker, too.

posted by Jordan @ 9:48 AM,

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Pauly said...

Ouch! Hang in there. What's your FT name again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home