Check It: DADI |

 




You Decide #5

I've been able to log a decent amount of time into Full Tilt today. After all of my play on their site, I'm up $6. I can't seem to have any significant wins. Plus, I change my game so often (I hate full tables) that even when I am doing well, eventually I run into the wrong room. Tonight the 'wrong room' was a no limit holdem room. I thought that no limit action might help me with a significant win. Instead, I left down $6 or so bucks. Its not a lot, but it was still a loss.

Now, for this 'You Decide' I'm going to switch things up a bit. Here's the deal. I know that I could've played this hand better. But the other guy, I don't know. At first, I liked his play, but now I'm not so sure. Here is the hand.

Six-handed .25/.50 NL. I'm on the button with QJo. The players before me fold (maybe one limper). I called on the button. The small blind calls. Big Blind checks.

Flop: QK7. BB raises to $1. If anyone was between him and I, they fold. I call with middle pair. SB folds.

Turn: 8. Rainbow board. BB checks. I consider a raise, but ultimately check.

River: Blank (i.e., unimportant). BB raises to $4. I call. He shows K6, for top pair. I have QJ, for middle pair.

So, at first I thought, nice check on the turn. He gets some info on me and knows that he is good with top pair with a poor kicker. On the next card, he can raise into me knowing I probably don't have top pair with a better kicker.

On the other hand, I may've bluffed him out when he showed weakness. Worse still, if I raised, would he have timidly called with top pair. If so, he may as well raise. I don't know, but there is definitely a tough decision there. Overall, he won the hand, but could he have won more.

Post it up! I'll catch you all later. I have to get back to my bonus-whoring on Ole' Tilty.

posted by Jordan @ 8:38 PM,

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

You have some fucking nerve posting this shit on my site. Its enough to make a man consider blocking all anonymous posts. I mean, come on. What is the chance that I am going to take my blog elsewhere. Its not like I'm paying for this site. Asshole.

To all my readers, don't sign up for this prick's site. Thank you and goodnight.

Also, I've made 2 new posts that for some reason are not showing up on my site (even though I clicked the publish button). Patience my friends. I'll get to the bottom of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home