Check It: DADI |

 




Golden Who?

What a turnaround. I used to be a big fan of Golden Palace. Read some of my posts from one or two weeks ago and you'll see what I mean. Now, however, after playing on Empire Poker for the weekend, I must say that I don't see myself playing on Golden Palace for a while.

My bankroll on Empire started at $50. It is currently at $86, after I withdrew $75. Yesterday, my account reached $100 (until late-night loose action caused me to dip). So, overall, I am running roughshod over the competition at Empire. Keep in mind that I am playing .50/1 exclusively, albeit in a number of different games. My new favorite is 7-Stud Hi/Lo. Stud isn't available of Golden Palace, so it is a new game to me. So far, so good.

I feel like the competition at Empire is weaker too. At Golden, I was up and down. At Empire, I've barely lost in any of my sessions. Often, I leave with twice my money, which is quite a task, given the limits.

So, thank you once more Empire, for sending me that CD in the mail. I look forward to trying some other sites in the near future, in order to earn some bonuses.

On that note, if anyone knows of a central site that lists bonuses, or any other service similar thereto, or knows of any other way for me to find out about the many bonuses out there, please let me know via email (brodybanky@aol.com), or by leaving a comment. Thanks folks. My bonus-whoring has just begun.

Finally, my home game is scheduled for tonight. Right now we only have 5 people (including me) at start time with another coming shortly after, and a few 'maybes' out there. Damn it people, just commit. If you can't commit to poker, what can you commit to. Flakes! Happy Poker everyone. Wish me luck.

posted by Jordan @ 9:59 AM,

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger D said...

Hey,
I read some of older posts since I have been out of it being sick...Music I listen too, while playing is mostly rap. I am from Detroit so, a lot of Eminem. 50 Cents first ablum and some other stuff. Ipod on shuffle pretty much...oh yeah a lot of Jay Z. Congrats on your run at Empire...also this site has a professional bonus whore that updates alot...http://shipitpoker.blogspot.com

Hope this helps

D

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Jay-Z is great poker music. He's got beats that can easily get you into a flow. I think that flow is the most important aspect of music when playing poker. I'd rather listen to trance music without words than some of my favorite songs that our loud, chaotic, or otherwise distracting. Thanks for the comment D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home