Check It: DADI |

 




My Worst Nightmare


Last night, wifey Kim and I went out to a late dinner and drinks with our college friend Randi and a group of her friends. One of the people, who we had just met, was Daina. Daina seemed like a cool chick. She laughed at my jokes. She seemed to fawn over wifey Kim (and don't think visions of girl on girl action didn't cross my mind...). And then she said something that struck me to the bone.

"Do you know who you look like? Jason Alexander."
"I hope you mean the guy who was married to Britney Spears for 20 minutes."
"No. From Sienfeld."
"Do you know who you look like? A moron."

Wifey Kim jumped in. "That's not nice!" "I'm joking honey." I wasn't. I mean, I was, but damn, George Castanza!! I've always said I wanted to be a Bruce Willis and not a George Castanza. I mean, that's my freaking line. And here comes little miss hot girl on girl action crushing my dreams.

Let me explain a bit further. Being bald isn't bad. GOING bald is a slow torture, but I'm through the most of it, so I'm secure in my baldosity. But still, I'd rather be an Anthony Edwards than a George Castanza. Hell, a Patrick Stewart would even be acceptable. If this keeps up, I'm going to have to 'roid up and go for the Vin Desiel.

Okay, enough of that. I just needed to share. Now, I have to add the caveat that the photo above isn't flattering, but I was going for the George Castanza look. I'm much prettier in person. Adios!

posted by Jordan @ 10:18 AM,

8 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear, having never actually met you in person, but seeing numerous pictures, you have so many different friggin' looks. That's quite unique for a dude with a shaved head. Anyway, I'm guessing less Alexander and more Diesel...

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SERENITY NOW!!

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The true test - how many pieces of paper are in your wallet?

Has you mother ever walked in on you?

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl on girl, huh?

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend, I see the resembelance.

On a serious note, I agree on the balding stage being torture.

Kelly

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you honestly say, you're Master of your Domain?

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan I left you this post last night but for some reason the comment never appeared. Oh hell, check out this free site.

Face recognition

It's free, although to register they require an email address but you can leave a bogus one if you want to. I submitted my photo awhile back and got 3 responses. Once you register the scanning only takes a few seconds.

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried the site, Slime, and according to it, I look like a bunch of celebrities I've never heard of. The two that I have heard of were Dustin Hoffman and Michael Caine. Those weren't the closest matches though. I look forward to trying it again with a different pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home