Check It: DADI |

 




DADI's Home

An event like this only comes around every 2 weeks....the DADI Special Omalympics! In honor of this momentous occassion FairNBalancd of Poker Funds has offered a bounty. Come in 59th place and win a pair of...er, thong nee' anties, from the famous Mint Bar in Sheridan, Wyoming. And yes, he has inspired me to offer up my own bounty. Knock me out of the tournament and win a playing-cards lighter! Act now!

I have a sinking suspicion that our upcoming tournament, the DADI Special Omalympics, will have a significantly lower number of players than the original NLHE game held less than 2 weeks ago. The reasons are obvious. So, let's address them.

1. I never played Omaha H/L before! Well, no time like the present. For a reasonably $10+1, you'll get to play with a bunch of players who aren't going to critique your play or laught at you (its more like laughing with you at yourself). The rules aren't too difficult to understand. Hopefully one of the more experienced Omaha H/L players can point us to a site that explains the game a bit more....or can make thier own idiot's guide post. Here's the short explanation. It's pot limit Hold'em with 4 hole cards, where you have to use 2 of your hole cards, no more, no less. Play regularly for the high. For the low, you must get a hand of 5 cards, 8 or lower, with no pairs that uses two of your hole cards. They don't have to be the same 2 holes cards as your high hand. High and low split the pot. If there is no low, high gets it all.

2. Who wants to play Omaha anyway! I'll tell you who! Me. Um, and like, Daniel Negreneau and a whole host of other professionals, and um, everyone who is getting bored of NLHE, and um, bloggers and stuff. Shut up and just play.

3. I don't have enough money! What? Are you kidding me? Okay, this may be the case with some players. I've been there, a micro-limit player. But try your best to run up that bankroll. This will be a guaranteed good time.

4. I don't have money on PokerStars! Look, I don't have time for this crap! Who are you people! Okay, here's the thing. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but we can still work together on this. Either redistribute your funds OR if you have money on UB or Party, I'll do a swap of funds. You send me $11 on either of those sites (or whatever the minimum is) and I'll send you the same amount to your Stars account. I'm willing to work with you on this people!

5. But it's a holiday! You got me there. If you celebrate Albania's Republic Day, Japan's Rice Cake Festival or Nepal's Unity Day you are given a bye.

6. But I don't even know that it is happening! Yeah, that's a tricky one. Hey bloggers. Do your best to spread the word. I promise, it'll be a good time.

There. No excuses. Sign up and I'll see you there. Any more bounties, bloggers?

posted by Jordan @ 2:49 PM,

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not panties! It's a THONG man! Your hunny'll look hotter than the fire atop this blog with this thing strapped on! You say 'panty' as in grannypanty. This is a bonafide Mint Bar thong with barely enough material to cover the honeypot!

And if you don't make the 59 entries, of course the 3rd one out will be the pussy, er, winner!

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you Lady Falcon, but where does the voting take place?

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holiday? There's a Nipple Unity Day? Hallelujah! That sounds like a perfect excuse for the Omalympics. I just need to pray that traffic doesn't suck for the drive home from work, so that I can join all the nipples in time for the tourney. C-ya there.

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm playing. I will probably register tomorrow night. Going up to Beantown to work for the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home