Check It: DADI |

 




Coughers Remorse

I didn't play any live poker this week, and I can only blame myself for that. Monday saw the I Had Outs homegame, a $20 max, .25/.25 NLHE game, but I decided to skip it because of the annoying location of the game, coupled with the fun, yet hampering stakes. I have apparently grown an avulsion to $20 max games, especially if they incorporate any travel. I mean no offense to the IHO game, of course, because I really enjoy the company there and the game has an appropriate crackhouse feel to meet the stakes, but the cost of cabbing it home is at least and entire buy-in, so if I were to go, it would be -EV in money and time (travel time vs. playing time).

On Tuesday, I planned on playing at Salami. I just couldn't get my ass in gear, especially after wifey Kim told me that her plans fell through. I wasn't feeling well either, so ultimately, I needed an easy night. That turned into an easy day, as I took off from work on Wednesday to try to recuperate from my cough and cold. I returned to work on Thursday because they needed me to cover some things, but by last night, I was ready to pass out at 7:30 pm, and I called Matty Ebs to cancel on him and the Lawyers' Game. I knew that the game would ideally last until midnight plus and I just didn't have it in me.

And now, I am facing the need for action. The plan is to go to Salami tonight. I have my supplies with me along with $360; $60 for the $50+10 tournament at 7:30 and $300 for the 1/2 cash game, if I decide to stick around. Whatever the case, by Sunday, I'll be in AC enjoying Dancing with the Stars Live with wifey Kim before sneaking away for some live action. I took off Monday, and thank god I did. Work has been driving me pretty hard lately.

That's all you are getting in the way of a catch-up post today. I have barely any money online until the 15th, and I don't much care either. All that said, I have poker on the brain and hopefully I'll be fattening my wallet a bit more tonight.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 11:03 AM,

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Hey J. I didn't get a chance to comment yesterday so let me just weigh in 100% agreeing with your post about the Snickers commercial. Talk about fucking ghey! Pulling that commercial down because of homosexual pressure is the fucking gheyest thing I've ever heard in my entire fucking ghey life. Seriously. People need to fucking calm down and stop being such gheyass twats.

Enjoy Genoa tonight, hope you hit it big and I hope to hear about it here when you do. I'm going to win FTOPS Event #1 tonight as well so maybe we can both have a nice story to blog on Monday.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Dancing with the Stars!!!!!!! I'm so jealous. Have fun. I want a BIG writeup about the show when you return :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home