Check It: DADI |

 




Veneno Ducks Me

I am currently in a best of 5 Heads-Up match against Veneno. Winner gets a poker t-shirt of their choice and banner ad on the loser's site for a week. I can already taste the sweet sweet nectar of Veneno's readership.

We are even at 1:1, with three matches to go. When I signed on tonight, I felt like donking it up, so I shot her an IM tonight. What proceeded was the lamest move ever:

Jordan X: HU?
yosoyveneno: i wish cant
yosoyveneno: i gotta get on a conf call
yosoyveneno: in 30
yosoyveneno: and i need a shower
Jordan X: no problem
yosoyveneno: wish
Jordan X: shower for a conf call?
Jordan X: worst excuse ever

Worst. Excuse. Ever.

posted by Jordan @ 9:32 PM,

6 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

Lol

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well maybe it was a cold shower!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

As always, you keep me laughing...

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

Video conference call.

Totally.

Yup.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Too funny! You will get your chance my friend.

And nothing gets in the way of my showers...

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Love_elf said...

Freakin hysterical....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home