Check It: DADI |

 




The Hits Just Keep On Coming

There are some days when everything works out well. You wake up a minute before you alarm bell, the shower is warm and comforting, the subway pulls into the station 10 seconds after you get to the platform, and Judges act with clarity and good sense.

Then there is today.

The last time I felt this truly miserable, I tried to get out of the Lawyers' Game tournament that I got invited to through Matty Ebs. I chopped 1st and 2nd in that tournament and it helped wash away the misery of the day that preceded it.

Today, after my miserable (and ongoing) day, I make my return to the Lawyers' Game. I only hope that my misery will result in another cash and a few more hundred dollars for the ole roll.

As for anyone who had picked me for the AlCantHang Blogger Busto pool, congratulations. I have essentially gone busto for the first time in 2+ years (when I was still playing $20/month at the penny tables). I give myself partial credit, and give the rest to Neteller.

Also, from here on out, I am officially not counting online poker in my poker spreadsheet UNLESS I am withdrawing from online poker (which will be credited as a win) or depositing to online poker (considered an instantaneous loss). Fortunately, having less than $5 online split between two sites means that online poker wouldn't have been on my spreadsheet anyway.

Now go to hell.

posted by Jordan @ 1:30 PM,

4 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Dawn Summers said...

buston online or buston irl? You just won a huge tourney!

i mean...hmmm I wonder what happened to that Jordan fellow.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Busto online. In real life, I'm flush and living large. Or, at least living medium.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Weak Player said...

I had waffles, fluxer, waffles, fluxer and waffles picked, not you. I would so be winning that pool now were I not DQ'd for picking waffles and picking the same players more than once. Sorry to hear about you being busto.

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holly freaking spam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home