Check It: DADI |

 




Official 45-Person SNG Challenge Guildelines

Okay, it's set. If you are interested in entering the 45-person SNG challenge, please click on THIS LINK to the 45-PERSON SNG CHALLENGE blog. All the details are there.

I plan on limiting the competition to 8 bloggers, but this may be amended depending on interest. Start date is on Monday, following the DADI event. Sign up!

Also, I am sick as a dog and trying to finish the workday as quick as possible so I can crawl into bed. So, no Genoa for me...again.

posted by Jordan @ 1:35 PM,

4 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am down with it...

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a minimum buyin for the SNG that qualifies ?

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mookie, I am not commissioner, however, I would think as long as you are willing to pay up the $25 up front, buy-in is basically at your discretionn. I think most will be playing the $5 and $10 version. Someone else mentioned the $1 events, but I don't care to be honest. Jordan will need to chim in on this one.

It'd be nice to see everyone playing, at a minimum, the $5 buy-in, but I know not everyone can swing that so I'm open to whatever you guys think...

I have gone to the pink (blogs really are gay apparently) 45 Player SNG site and signed up...

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no problem with people playing $1 SNGs. If they think that will help them do well, then god bless. It is a strategy move and I wish them well. I'm comfortable at $10 games, so that's my plan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home