Check It: DADI |

 




45-Person SNG Challenge? and Drunk DADI

I've been throwing some ideas around in the ole cabeza and have come up with two concepts that might be a good time.

The DADI events were really an outgrowth of the Limit, SNG, and HU Challenges (see Notable Posts in the sidebar). Well, now that DNasty and SteelerJosh seem to be back into the pokah swing of things, I'm thinking of a new Challenge. How about a race to see who can win (or place in the top 3) in the Stars 45-person SNGs the most within a month? Or, how about a race to 3 top 3 finishes? It might make for an interesting experiment in SNGs and blogging. Winner will get some dough from the losers. Screen shots would be required for each win.

The other idea came about Saturday night, as several bloggers were drinking while playing. Is it plausible to do a DADI event that incorporates drinking? How about everyone does a shot whenever the blinds go up? The obvious problem is the honor system. If it isn't something official, though, I could see it being a side bet last longer amongst some bloggers.

Well, I'm putting it out there. Let's see what happens.

posted by Jordan @ 10:02 AM,

6 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What limit buy-ins?

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very good question Mr. Staff. If we do have a drunk event, we would reduce it to a $5 buy-in. But, ultimately, I'm not sure if such an event would work (or even be legal in most of the contiguous 48 states).

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's legal in Australia, so I will claim "Extraterritoriality" in my apartment.

I could also be down for some sort of 45 person SnG challenge - I'm sure at least one person would be hardcore devoted and win a "x in a month" challenge, but that's fine. We could have an award winner for most overall "top 3/wins/whatever", but also for something like highest percentage of "top3/wins/whatever" with a minimum number of SnGs entered (10, for example). If the same person won both categories we would throw them a parade. There would be clowns.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do something like most wins in a month, there would have to be a limit of games played per-day or something..

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or it could be the highest winning percentage, with a certain minimum number required for the month. In other words, if you win the first one you play you can't quit and have a 100% rate. I really dig this idea with a few adjustments here and there. I've been wanting to play these 45 and higher SNG's. Count me in.

I'd be way down for the drunken poker too. Also, I think it would be nice to incorporate dial-a-shots into the mix so we can have some shots together over the phone. Good times will indeed be had by all...

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up for the 45 player SNG challenge thingy. Just get the details ironed out. I can't do the drunken poker thing because I can't drink. (I have RLS) Acronymns sound worse than they really are sometimes. Basically, I get all jittery and it's annoying as hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home