Check It: DADI |

 




Tilt!

Wow! I sucked yesterday. Sucked royally. My Full Tilt bankroll is now at $15! Ridiculous, I know. I can't blame anyone else. I played in two SNGs and made some bad decisions leading to suckouts. One case involved calling an all-in re-raise pre-flop. I had JJ. The two other players in the hand had 66 and AK. So, in fact, I was in with the best of it. Only, I shouldn't have exposed my entire stack to a suckout, which occurred when the AK hit his A AND the 66 hit a third 6, both on the flop. In the other SNG, I made a similar mistake, although the specific elude me.

Meanwhile, I got my ass handed to me in a couple of ring games. I felt myself playing poorly, but I didn't stop. That failure to stop is the real problem in this story.

As for my home game tonight, I might have to regrettably cancel, due to one of the players getting sick. My fear is that if I cancel, no one will ever want to play at my games anymore, due to inconsistency. But if I hold the game and it tops out at five, well, it isn't a tragedy, but it isn't a full game either. I think I'll send an email to the players who RSVP'ed yes, and let them decide. What a pain in the ass. Although, truth be told, part of me wouldn't mind cancelling and spending the night with fiance Kim. What's a man to do?

posted by Jordan @ 8:32 AM,

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kerala Real Estate - Hot Investment Deals
http://keralainvestor.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home