Check It: DADI |

 




All Teeth

Whose got a job?
I've got a job!
Whose going to tell their current job to stick it up their fucking ass?
I'm going to tell my current job to stick it up their fucking ass!

Well, no. Actually, I'll sheepishly tell them that I secured other employment and inform them that I am able to wrap things up by Friday (just enough time to finish my supply raid), but will stay for two weeks if the firm so requests. This way, I give the official two week standard, but allow them an out to let me leave sooner. I don't see why they'd want to keep me around, as the potted plant in the lobby has been more productive than me lately. Not by choice, mind you. Rather, they practically neutered me in this place.

*Update*

It's official. My last day is Friday. It's a celebration bitches!

Amongst plans for next week, during which I'll be between jobs: go to Atlantic City for the day (or overnight), scratch my ass, play a slew of MTTs in the afternoon, shower once or maybe twice, play a home game (the 5-Diamond invitational at my new apartment is on Sunday), grow out my beard and then shave it to a cool retro-mustache minus the cool, shave off my mustache after 10 minutes, take a picture of said mustache first for this here blog, earn my Absolute bonus, and watch a bucket load of daytime television.

It's going to be a busy week! Poker's up!

posted by Jordan @ 5:17 PM,

4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger GaryC said...

See, it is just me that refreshes from my blog all day long! Ha!
Let me be the first to say Congratulations brother. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
Rock on!

G

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

GCox, you may not be the only guy to refresh his blog all day long, but you are definitely the only guy who refreshes MY blog all day long. Hahahaha.

You posted your comment in record time. Rock on is fucking right!

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Well deserved!

Oh the offer still good on the green pens? Also if they have batteries grab yourself some of those you never know wen NYC is going to have a power outage!


Now go play some poker!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

Hell Yeah.

And let me be the first to say, you had better follow through with that moustache...I want to see that picture.

Congrats to you and fiance Kim. New jobs are a good thing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home