Check It: DADI |

 




DADI 8 Results


Man, I just want to bury my head in the sand and tell you all to go away. But I don't have that luxury. Instead, its time to announce the winners and losers of DADI 8!

Congratulations to bdrweb. I must admit, I don't know who this is. But with bloggers having 8 names between their site, real name, various poker rooms and IM programs, who can tell nowadays. That said, bdrweb won an addition 800 VPP points for his/her efforts, so contact me via email [ HighOnPokr AT yahoo DOT Commissioner Gordon].

Congratulations to WeakPlayer for taking second place. For his efforts, he not only wins 400 VPP Points, but he also has won his way into the HighOnPoker poker role models club, along with the illustrious DoubleAs, CMitch and Scott McDreamy. Welcome to the club! Now, can I be you for a day? Weak, shoot me an email and we'll discuss your VPP Points!

While we are discussing VPP Points, let me give a hearty congratulations and a big middle finger to the bane of my DADI existence, DNasty! Once I get my tournament history, I'll go through my many losing hands last night in excutiating detail with all of you. Whatever the case, you can be sure that DNasty played a starring role in many of those hands. So, screw you D, but also congratulations, because you busted VPP Dave and won his 400 VPP Point bounty. You know my number!

And the winner of 400 VPP Points for bubbling? Ironically, VPP Dave! I'm pretty sure he can arrange the transfer of points from himself to himself without my help. Congrats Dave, for finally sorta moneying in one of these events. I knew it was only a matter of time.

Now, the most important award of the night. The winner for most rebuys, totalling 14 plus an add-on, for a net loss of $75.50 in a $5.50 tournament goes to........................goes to........................ah, crap. It' s ME! FUCK! WHAT THE HELL!

I know what you are thinking. He rigged it! He intentionally lost $75 to win his own $5.50 booby prize for most rebuys. I wish, buddy. I couldn't win a cointoss to save my life. I got sucked out on more than Motley Crue in their heyday. It was just a clusterfuck of massive proportions with me on the losing end.

I've contacted PokerStars and they are usually good with providing hand histories. Once I get it, I'll be glad to post my all-ins and major hands here and you will see what I am talking about. For all of my crap though, I was playing really well once I got over the intentional rebuy donking (somewhere around my 6th rebuy). I even placed 6th out of 45 in a 45 SNG. I still have a ways to go before reaching the money in the 45 SNG Challenge. Man, all this poker is bumming me out.

Tune in later, and bask in my donktastic play and bad luck! Until then, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 7:56 AM,

9 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Riverrun said...

Thanks for not showing the bottom of that list! :)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Thanks for all the work you put into hosting the tournament, Jordan. Rebuys rule! You need to do it again.

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that...this was not only the biggest price pool in any brogger tourney I can remember, but also the craziest first hour of poker. That said: it was FUN, plain and simple. So let's do it again sometime, please :-)

Thanks again for hosting!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

Yeah, well, once you read my results, you'll see why I'm hesitant to do it again. But, it will happen. Just remember, next time we'll be doing something different. That's how DADI works. But Rebuy in Decembuy could always happen.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Astin said...

I still vote for a Turbo re-buy for even MORE craziness! But It'd probably be best to lower the buy-in a couple bucks if that was the case :).

Great tourney last night, I had a blast.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

Remember, your name is Jordan, not Daniel! ;)

Bummer about all those rebuys, dude. Get 'em next time!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

At least a Turbo Rebuy would be different. The thing is, to do a buy-in less than $10, we need to put up $100 added into the prize pool. So, that is the first hurdle. Thankfully, PokerOnAMac.com helped out there.

I'm actually starting to think that a limited rebuy might be interesting, but I don't even know if that's possible.

Would anyone be interested in a Stud or Stud H/L DADI?

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Dave said...

14 rebuys? Who are you trying to be? Daniel Negreanu?

Perhaps I'll join back in the DADI series. Chipper is back!

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol!
I was searching for "poker con dadi" which means "poker with dices" in Italian and found this instead. Cool :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home