Check It: DADI |

 




Outsourced Wrapup.

I'm extremely busy at work, so I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to post today. For that reason, today's post will be written by Sanji, my out-sourced Indian blogger:

Hello everyone. I am Steve from...Detroit. I am very glad to be helping you. Last night was a wonderful occassion. Forty-seven persons had arrived to play in the DADI Special Omalympics. I thank Vishnu, I mean Jesus, for this explosive turnout.

Above all, it was a very social occassion. Bloggers and readers alike enjoyed the witty banter of some of the greatest minds in Pot Limit Omaha H/L and Bloggerdom. The final table was a wonderful group. First and foremost, Mr. Jordan placed 9th, for a paltry sum, but a fine showing at his own tournament. His suckout strategy worked on two occassions where he rivered a full house after being all-in with two pair against a made straight and flush. Truly he is a lucky Untouchable.

Boobie Lover (did I get this link right?) and Veneno placed 8th and 7th, respectively. Very nice run to both of these fine competitors. The Poker Bus was unlike those in my home town of....Detroit, and ran well into 6th place. Placing in fifth, fourth and third were DuggleBogey, SirFWalGman and Felicia Lee. I haven't seen a set of names that big since Rajkumar Satoshi directed Amitabh Bachchan and Akshay Kumar!

The final match lasted all of one hand when Jestocot defeated ZeemJr! What an exciting day!

Now everyone hold onto your turban for this exciting new. Team Tricky DADI defeated both the SuMo Shark and the Drizz All Stars, where SirFWalGMan subbed in for Trauma Poker! What a doozee! Mr. Jordan asks for his money immediately before he curses you all!

Keep an eye out for an upcoming $10+1 HORSE tournament on FullTilt, courtesy of ThisIsNotApril. It is to be held on Saturday January 21, at 7pm EST. I will not attend, for I will be mourning the first anniversary of the death of Parveen Babi. What a hotee! Mr. Jordan will try to attend, but he is often sinning on weekends.

The time is here for me to say goodbye. I leave you with this popular movie line with poker words put into it, just like Mr. Jordan does.

"Mohabbat mein aisa anjaam ayga poker socha na tha roigi tu aur check-raise dil ko ayga khabhi socha na tha donkey!"

posted by Jordan @ 8:02 AM,

9 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. It's Jordan here. Just wanted to add something quickly. Someone asked me if PokerStars gives me or Trip anything for throwing these tournaments. The answer is no. We get nothing on top of the enjoyment of playing with other bloggers. I just wanted to share that because I'm sure that others had the same thought. Proceed with the regularly scheduled outsourced posting.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Team DADI! I am happy to say that I did my part, donking off most my chips on the third hand of the night to Jordan with a nut low that got counterfeited on the river, setting him up for his run to the final table (barely!). And, although I only played at the table with Jaxon for 2 hands before I busted out on a nut low draw, I like to think that I sent some positive karma Trip's way that helped set Team DADI up for their tremendous victory in the omalympics. Thanks again to you guys for setting this up, and keep the tournaments coming -- I for one will play any blogger tournament you guys can dream up. As long as it involves poker in some way, shape or form.

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice showing yesterday! Thanks for being an excellent host as usual.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Sanji - we don't want no Steve LOL

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rigged. Sooooooooo rigged.

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sanji needs a blog. ;-)

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I like the Indian blogger better than you..

Hey hoyaza, that was a great time for me to get an Omaha hand (not H/L) and have a high board. I vaguely remember you wanting a low with your cards. Thanks...that was indeed the only way I lasted till 13th...

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to you and TripJax and Sanji. May send a blogger to the World Series yet. ))

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ban Sanji! Say no to cheap labour!

I only read this site because its the only time I get to read the words of a qualified lawyer without paying per word...

Bring back Mr Jordan to do the needful.( as my outsourced colleagues like to say)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home