Check It: DADI |

 




Thanksgiving

Hey all. I've been on a tear, running my bankroll on Carribean from 150 to 431. I just finished the promo and I'm moving on. Carribean Sun has been good, but I have to alert people who are signing up via VPP (for free stuff...so get to it) that they send you a PIN code in the mail when you open your account. Keep that in mind, because you need the PIN to withdraw from their site. I threw mine out, so I'll be waiting 2 wks or so until they mail me a new PIN from the Cayman Islands or wherever they are!

That said, I should spend some time being thankful for all of the great things that have happened this last year. I got married. I got this fine blog. I've met some nice people. I've won some good money. And I've had these lovely hands last night. Enjoy seeing Jordan get paid.

These are all 2/4 limit hands:

I am dealt 88 in the SB. Jinx and Pore limp. I limp. BB raises to 4. Jinx, Pore and I called.
The flop was [Ah 4s 3d]. I check. BB bets 2. Jinx, Pore and I call (pot odds, right?).
The turn is [8d]. I check. BB bets 4. Jinx and Pore call. I check-raise to 8. BB, Jinx and Pore call.
The river is [Ts]. I bet 4. BB calls. Jinx and Pore call. I get paid $61!

I'm in MP with the HAMMER! (7d2s). Two players fold before me. I raise to 4. Lucky raises to 6. Two players fold. I call the $6.
The flop is [7h 5d 8d]. So far, so good. I bet 2. Lucky calls.
The turn is [Kd]. I bet 4. He raises...uh oh. I call.
The river is [Ad]. I hit the 4-card flush with my diamond 7! I bet 4. He calls. I win $41 and type, "HAMMER!"

Oh, no. Not again.

I am dealt [7h 2c] on the Button. UTG and UTG+1 fold, and Pin and Amos call before me. I call. The SB folds, BB calls.
The flop is [4h Qh Qs]. All players check and I bet. They all fold, and I win $9. Okay. Not a great take, but I think I've won with the hammer in all of my last 5 or more attempts. And for that, I'm thankful.

posted by Jordan @ 6:17 PM,

4 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work.Dem hammer hands are going to look great on your 50" screen.

 
At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say I saw your comment on Red Pills blog.Is that guy for real? I'm not sure if he's really 15yrs old,got serious mental health problems or just created a clever spoof blog.Quality read anway!

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..kicking some butt!! Very nice! And with the hammer and all. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes... how did that happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home