Check It: DADI |

 




The Good and the Bad

The Good and the Bad. They often come together. Like tonight at work. I just found out, at 5pm, that I will be in charge of an important motion opposition. That's good, because they trust me. That's also bad, because it needs to be done ASAP. Oh well oh well.

The Good. I am now th 5th Most Popular Blogger in All of Bloggerdom, according to BlogsOnPoker.com. When I checked their site, I had a feeling that was going to be case before I looked at the site. I'm just that damn good.

The Bad. It looks like the HUCTM was copied by Talking Poker. Check out this post by BadBlood. Theives! They even call it the HUC.

posted by Jordan @ 5:07 PM,

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5th only cause you double post!!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Thats the secret of my success. Once I hit the incredible quadruple post, I'll be the champeen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home