Check It: DADI |

 




Popularity Contest

I may not be able to win the Heads Up Challenge, but I've apparently won a popularity contest over at BlogsOnPoker.com. My blog is listed among the top 10 most popular blogs, along with such heavy hitters as personal favorite Tao of Poker, Iggy's Party Poker Blog, and the link swapper, himself, Bill Rini (just joking Mr. Rini). Quite an honor.

So, check it out. I finally won a popularity contest (you know, I came in second for UB's homecoming king...damn antisemitism).

posted by Jordan @ 12:35 AM,

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger D said...

Yo I beat Trip so now we have 3 people tied for 2 spots. How does the tie breaker work or is it just a playoff. I beat both of them heads up, hopefully that helps me.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

With 3 people tied, there will have to be matches amongst all three. Then, the person with the best win/loss of those matches will move on to the next round. I think that should do it.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you to have a very popular blog ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I foung your blog by blogging ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home