Check It: DADI |

 




Bonus Code: HighOnPoker

Okay, I've finally pimped myself out to an online poker site, kinda. If you are interested in playing poker and earning free prizes, like a poker table top, Copag cards, or gift certificates, go to PokerSourceOnline.com, and sign up. I personally have earned the poker table top, which was easy to earn by playing on Bodog through PSO. I also suggest signing up at Noble and Absolute through PSO for easy bonuses. The beautiful thing about PSO is, you get the bonus offered by the sites AS WELL AS the bonus prize from PSO. There really is no reason to sign up directly when you can get these PSO bonuses for free. I'm currently awaiting verification that I finished the Absolute Poker bonus, which will earn me a free copy of Poker Tracker software, highly recommended.

So, when you sign up at PSO, and it says "Referred by:" enter HighOnPoker. I'll earn PSO points for your hard work! The pyramid scheme continues!

I can't wait to play in the Heads Up Challenge! Stay tuned, as I plan to have my first match tonight.

posted by Jordan @ 2:44 PM,

4 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

PS: Sorry to GCox and Trip for stepping on your turf. Let's settle this West Side Story style, with a dance-off.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger GaryC said...

You win, hands down.

No sweat, I'll do some pimpin' of your referral code tomorrow for sure.

PSO is cool with me, just got $100 in Party Poker account to give away to the fish.

G

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No No I think Jordan meant to use "kipper" for pokersourceonline! Yes he has dipped one to many times into the Altoid box!! Use KIPPER!!!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

when it comes to bonuses, there is no turf. it is quite all good. we often have different readers so it works out that we each have a code.

i'm feeling somewhat better (see my latest post) so I might be up for a match tonight if you can Jordan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home