Check It: DADI |

 




Three-Headed Monster

An open challenge shall be made by myself, TripJax and GCox, founders and purveyors of the DADI tournaments. Any of ye with a team of three such bloggers, readers, or poker players, may challenge the triumverate of DADI Superstars in a team last longer bet.

Wagers can range from $1 to $10 per player.

Judging is based upon the combination of all three player's results. The lowest total wins. For instance, if I got out in 20th place, TripJax goes out in 10th, and GCox goes out in 5th, we will have a combined score of 35. If you win the tournament (1st), but your two teammates go out in 25th and 12th, your combined score would be 38, and you would lose.

Challenges are to be submitted in comments at any of our three sites or may be placed in the DADI site comments.

In addition, I would like to make this final announcement: The DADI password, pokertrust, is case sensitive. Please use all lower case letters when entering the tournament.

posted by Jordan @ 12:19 PM,

6 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I was Hoyazo and SirFWALGman on my team. If they're interested.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Contact them and get back to us, Duggle. We'll gladly accept that "challenge".

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I was hoping they'd read this on here and say "That's a great idea!"

That is if I had said "want" instead of "was." I must have been so excited at the prospect that I didn't proofread.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Oh. Well, Duggle, you should know better. No one reads this blog!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I am game if Hoy is.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

Me, Wes and Surf are teaming up to take this down. let us know what the details are. thx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home