Check It: DADI |

 




DADIII Smack Talk Contest

My recent post and a post by Garthmeister got me thinking. I really wanted to offer a bounty for the DADIII contest, but I've decided to do something else instead. I am holding a DADIII Smack Talking Contest. All you have to do is copy and paste some of your smack talk dialogue and post it in a comment in this here blog entry! The winner will receive a super secret poker prize. In other words, I haven't decided yet! Aw hell, this is what we'll do. The winner gets a card protector sanctioned by High On Poker, or one of my used poker books! What a crappy prize! I suppose as an alternate, you can also have a new banner made for your blog, using my mad Photoshop skills. I can even put your ex-girlfriend's head on a she-male's body! I learned that skill in college!

So, there you have it. Let the smack talking begin!

posted by Jordan @ 4:45 PM,

3 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwonka: so put in your blog how I owned your ASS
wwonka: lol
HighOnPokr [observer]: thought you maybe had A7
HighOnPokr [observer]: you maybe rented it, but you dont own it
TripJax [observer]: i lease to own
TripJax [observer]: your ***

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was said by LittleAcornMan. Hysterical!

Dealer: Game #4009032801: hatrack1 wins pot (550) with a flush, Ace high
HighOnPokr: there you go!
HighOnPokr: i knew you had that
zagga: you knew hee haw

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jordan -
you have been called out. Read the Champ if you haven't yet. Actually I think we have all been called out, in that bloggers are fish. Love that guy. Always there to act like an idiot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home