Check It: DADI |

 




10 Reason I Want to Be Veneno

Today I played online with a couple of bloggers, Veneno included. At the end of the night, Veneno and I had a HU match that lasted 3 hands. After playing, I was thinking how I wished I was Veneno. Here is why:

1. When you are a girl, your poker addiction can be passed off as "cute".
2. Sucking out is as easy as calling an all-in with pocket Aces vs. a set of Tens.
3. Other bloggers don't get weirded out when she discusses body shots.
4. She has a rocking cool headset with microphone so she can talk smack to fellow bloggers while playing online.
5. She doesn't qualify for the PokerStars Blogger Freeroll, so she doesn't have to spent 10 hrs just to lose on the bubble.
6. She enjoys playing on Party Poker, a site I despise.
7. She was smart enough not to post pictures of herself on her blog...now I've been getting stopped on the street by strangers. "Yes, I am the 9th most popular poker blogger. No, you can not have my autograph."
8. She's in the Pacific Time Zone, which is much cooler than the Eastern Time Zone.
9. She has a lovely speaking voice.
10. She beat me in a heads-up match.

Okay, so now that that is out of the way, let me tell you how the HU match went. In the first hand I held QQ in the BB. She folded in the SB. In the 2nd hand, I held TT in the small blind. She minimum raises. I minimum re-raise. She calls. The flop is 8c9cTs. I bet. She pushes. I call. She has AcAs. Runner runner flush, and I'm down to 10 chips. I get TT again, and I'm all-in automatically anyway. She has QdTd...and hits the flush. And that is why I want to be Veneno. Three hands, QQ, TT, and TT, and I lose. At least I chased my loss by beating someone else heads up.

A good day to you sirs.

Now, I expect that I am done with my Titan PSO bonus (referral code: HighOnPoker, damn it!). So, I'm onto Paradis next. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

So, that's it. I'm going to go downstairs to have some namesake with brother Keith. Adios.

Self-improvement is masturbation, now poker...

posted by Jordan @ 7:43 PM,

4 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Excellent Jordon!!! I love the list. Now you know why I am the Poison..lol

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Sure DP. I am usually online about 10:30 pm PDT. But let's pick another site. Party doesn't provide the SnG style HU format.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Full Tilt? I don't play SnGs so I didn't realize Party doesn't have them in the HU format.

- DP (from work, without my user/pass)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

DP-

Full Tilt will work. Why don't you comment on my blog instead at www.Yosoyveneno.blogspot.com..We can set something up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home