Check It: DADI |

 




DADI 6: Pot Limit


This month, we'll be playing some Pot Limit. It's close to No Limit, but has a little twist to keep things fresh.

VegasPokerPro has been kind enough to offer their support this time around. They are offering a total of 2000 VPP Points, which will be split up as follows:

1000 VPP Points for First Place.

500 VPP Points for the money Bubble.

500 VPP Points as a bounty on VPP_Dave.

DADI would like to thank VPP for thier generosity.

VPP Points can be used at the VPP store for a variety of poker related and non-poker related items, including gift certficates.

Other notes: The event will take place on Monday, May 29th. The buy-in is back to $10+1. The time has been changed to 10pm EST to accomodate some of the West Coasters. POY points will not be awarded for this event.

Check out the DADI Website for future Updates.

posted by Jordan @ 11:18 AM,

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna put it on my calender. I'm still a DADI virgin so I better get my ass in gear and make one of these events. 10pm is passed my bedtime so I better donk out early.

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no...I can't make it May 29th! I'm on vacation and I think my wife will kill me if I try to play poker then (hell, I had to make a deal with her just to be allowed to work a couple hours a day while on vacation!) I'll have to see about getting someone else from VPP to sub for me for the bounty or maybe we'll just put it on Jordan instead!

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a real shame, Dave. We'll work something out. Hopefully, the bounty won't be on me, because I want to win the damn thing. However, I wouldn't necessarily mind either, because if I win the whole thing, I'll get the 1k VPP points and my own bounty...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home