Check It: DADI |

 




Quick Political Thought

*** WARNING: NO POKER CONTENT***

I consider myself to be a social liberal and fiscal conservative. I say live and let live, and I hate that our government is a bloated, inept mess. That said, I found myself on both sides of the political aisle today, mostly because of what I was reading.

When I saw my older brother's anti-Obama quips on Facebook, I couldn't help but think that he was acting like a pig-headed Republican caricature, more interested in bashing Democrats than actually analyzing politics from a rational standpoint.

I then read another blog that had a liberal slant in regards to some economic ideas. I couldn't help but think that the author was a commie-pinko, willing to allow over-reaching laws that take away market freedom in exchange for more big government.

Then I realized that I was being the liberal douschebag in the first instance and the conservative whackjob in the second one.

Sometimes, it just feels like arguing for the sake of arguing.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 4:02 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home