Check It: DADI |

 




Fresh Coat

I haven't played much poker since I spent my weekend in Florida for my cousin's wedding. Still, I figured it was worth dropping a post to let you RSS readers know of the beautiful new fresh coat of paint up at HoP. I decided to revamp the site design in a spur of the moment decision. I wanted to provide you with meaningful content, but having none, I figured I'd just make the place look pretty. It's the same strategy I used for my International Law term paper and my resume! No content, lots of pretty-ness!

Of course, wifey Kim doesn't like it, but unlike in our apartment, she's not the boss of me here!*

Thoughts?

Until next time, make mine poker!

*Yes she is.

posted by Jordan @ 4:11 PM,

12 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Horrible. Makes my eyes bleed.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger BWoP said...

I want to start singing the Mr. Yuck song.

Or keep chanting "RIME, RIME, RIME."

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not easy being green.

Throw in attractive to that list.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Easycure said...

I use a reader, so I can't hate what I don't see....but since I'm here I may as well tell you that it's quite hard to look at. ;p

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jesus, that's bright.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Wwonka said...

Were you by chance a Fan of the Green Lantern as a Kid?

the Donkey Show.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Astin said...

Yup, pretty much terrible. I'll assume this is some kind of cruel joke to make the RSS people grab their heads and roll around in pain.

Wifey Kim is wise to not allow you to decorate :).

Oh, and the CAPTCHA for this comment? "dismay" Ha!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

Best I can say is that its green. Kudos!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Ingoal said...

At least this time it isn't bright white on the black background (which made my eyes go almost blind)...

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger David Westbay said...

I found the previous scheme easier to read.

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow......

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger lj said...

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Astin said...

"Yup, pretty much terrible. I'll assume this is some kind of cruel joke to make the RSS people grab their heads and roll around in pain."

+1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home