Check It: DADI |

 




HU Swarm and WSOP News

God damn it! I had this nice long post all ready for public consumption and through the miracles of random chance, Blogger ate it all up. After something like that, it is near impossible to recreate such a thing of beauty, so here is the Cliff's Notes version.

That's all you get from me today. Stupid Blogger. I'll probably play the Hoy tonight, if for no other reason than to continue my streak. I cashed two weeks ago and won it last week. Let's hope for a small turnout...

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 8:08 AM,

2 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Renee said...

oy - too bad about the blog being eaten, but good cliff's notes. WSOP sounds amazing with all the players and stars, maybe next yr I will see it. Thanks for the good reportgin!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Ingoal said...

Things are starting to look up a little on the WSOP cash front for you...Bill Chen still live and kicking in Event #31...seems the big fat 0 on the scoreboard is finally going to change...only 500k-Bill's money to go until you're even :p ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home