Check It: DADI |

 




Final WSOP Props

I put out the call for WSOP prop bets on Friday and three people answered, Fuel55, Ingoal and UWannaBet. And since I doubt I will remember these prop bets a month from now, I thought I'd share and organize them here. Just as a reminder, all bets start with Event #3 and last throughout the WSOP.

Fuel 55


Ingoal

You may notice that I chose all different people for the Total Cash Won bet with Ingoal, rather than sticking to players I chose in my bet with Fuel. This is purely for diversification purposes.

UWannaBet

So, there you have it. My willy-nilly prop bets to keep the WSOP semi-interesting to me this year.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 10:37 AM,

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty much a coin flip on how those prop bets will go.

Phil Ivey may or may not play a lot of events depending on how the high stakes cash games are going.

Those are what sometimes keep away big name players like David Benyamine, Patrik Antonius, Doyle Brunson, Eli Elezra, and yes Phil Ivey.

Ivey has been playing in these early events so we'll see what happens with him...

I picked him in my WSOP fantasy pool anyways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home