Check It: DADI |

 




WPBT Winter Gathering, Here I Come

After a great weekend in AC, both because of the company and some modest financial success, I am pleased to announce that I will be attending the WPBT Winter Gathering in Las Vegas, Nevada. I will be riding solo (i.e., without wifey Kim), and if all goes well, I'll be rooming with a certain rock-climbing blogger at the Imperial Palace, for the sake of a central location and cheapness.

Because of time constraints elsewhere in my life, that's it for now. But keep an eye out for my AC Trip Report some time later this week.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 10:47 AM,

4 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger BWoP said...

Congrats on the weekend. Glad to see you'll be joining in on the December debauchery. 'Cause Vegas really needs yet another drunken degenerate poker playing lawyer.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Its about time we meet.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Cool - I look forward to meeting you.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I prefer the term "peak bagger."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home