Check It: DADI |

 




A Gift for Schaubs

As my part in keeping the Poker Blogosphere a pretty place, I created a banner for Schaubs after reading his old tagline about needing a banner. I like doing art but I lack direction, so a creative outlet like this can be a lot of fun for me. Anyway, just thought I'd post the pic here because I'm oh so damn proud of my photoshop skills. Before editing, the pic merely showed one ball on a tee. The 7, 10 and Ace are supposed to spell LOLA, since his site is LOLASchaubs.blogspot.com I don't think its obvious, but the card designations on the balls are pretty cool.


If you'd like a banner, feel free to hit me up with an email or comment. All I ask is your patience and a little bit of guidance as to what you might like to incorporate.

posted by Jordan @ 5:43 PM,

7 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the banner...great job!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

Dude, did you notice the lack of banner on my page?

If you're so inclined, incorporate the pyramid and all seeing eye (the back of a dollar bill) and maybe a yin yang, and a donkey.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Nope - that wasn't obvious. So subtle ...

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

HAHA! I don't know why, but Fuel's comment makes me chuckle.

23skiddoo, I'll start post-haste.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Schaubs said...

Heh, I agree HOP.

But Fuel is just jealous.


Tell'em why Fuel...

By the way, Jordan is the phawking man. He brought it all to life.

Thank you sir.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

I want one, I want one, too, please....

Do you have any ideas?

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger kipper said...

Nice work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home