Check It: DADI |

 




Battle of the Blogger Side Action


Exciting news for all you bloggers out there. AlCantHang, Mookie and Hoy are joining up to create a three month leader board, which will cover 36 tournaments over 3 months. Thats every MATH, Mookie and Riverchasers event out there. When I heard of it and the format, I immediately thought of a side bet. I sincerely believe that I can pick at least two people who are EXTREMELY likely to cash in one of the top three spots. (BTW, 1st gets an entry into a high-buy-in Sunday Guarantee, 2nd gets a Nintendo Wii and 3rd gets a Nintendo DS Lite). So, here is my offer to you all:

I am willing to take on bets up to $20, even money. I get to choose 4 players FIRST, and then you get to choose 8 players. Whoever chooses the highest ranking player by the end of the series (out of the 12 picks total), wins. You cannot choose yourself, and you cannot interfere with anyone else's game (i.e., laying out bounties on players, paying people off not to play). I'm not looking to play against angle shooters here. I am fairly confident that I've already given you a HUGE edge by giving you 8 picks to my 4 with even money (a change from the 2 to 4 dynamic I originally suggested on Al's comments). So, bring it beeches. BTW, I will be capping the bets at some point, and I won't announce when or what the cap is, so if you are interested, accept my offer (up to $20) ASAP.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 4:30 PM,

7 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger AlCantHang said...

I'm in. 10 bucks.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

That's one. Any other takers?

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

I'll go for the $20, tough guy. Let's do this.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I know you are probably tempted to put all your money on me, but you should bet against the sure thing and go for a longshot :)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

With Wolf, that's 2. I'm tempted to close the offer. By the end of today, I'll probably cut it off.

Carmen, you would've been all four of my picks, but I'll reconsider now.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Hey Jordan. If you're still accepting bets, I'll go in for $10 myself.

One question though -- why not let someone bet on themself? What's the problem with that?

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Hoy, I'd love to answer your question, but its going to have to wait. As much as I'd like to accept your bet, you and I need to talk first. You'll understand once we chat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home