Check It: DADI |

 




Batle of the Blogger Draft

I've entered into bets with AlCantHang and the PokerWolf regarding the upcoming Battle of the Blogger Tournaments. The basic bet is as follows:

I choose 4 bloggers first. Then ACH and PW can individually choose 8 bloggers. These are two separate bets, so they can pick the same players or not. It's an even money bet, $10 vs. ACH and $20 vs. PW. Whoever chooses the player with the highest place on the leaderboard will win. Final rules, players cannot pick themselves and they cannot influence or interfere with the picks (paying off players not to play, fronting money so players can play, setting up bounties). So, let's get to this. My picks:

Hoyazo
Fuel55
Lucko
GCox

I've chosen these players for some very specific reasons, but I will not divulge those reasons until Al and Wolf make their picks. So, make your picks, ladies. To be fair, I ask that you make your picks by 6pm on Monday, in advance of the first event, the MATH. I also highly encourage my readers to follow the link to the Battle of the Bloggers event, and take a look at the great job and point system that the organizers put together.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 8:55 PM,

5 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger AlCantHang said...

Oh man, that's not fair. I put up a Fuel-based bounty every other Mookie on general principle.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Brazen pick of me given how few tourneys I play!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Yeah, Fuel, but I picked ya anyway. Play the events you want. I still feel confident in that pick.

Al, I'd love to give you a pass on Fuel, but looks like you'll have to find a new person to bounty. After all, you do get 2x the picks that I get.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

Here's my picks:

zeem
bayne
columbo
smokee
schaubs
willwonka
newinnov
miamidon

Bring it, biatch!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Schaubs said...

My goal is to play in at least 3 times as many tournaments as Mr. Fuel... I'll do my best to represent. And when the opportunity presents itself: take out Hoy, Fuel, Lucko and GCox... not likely, but I'll try. Great top 4 picks though. Rock solid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home