Check It: DADI |

 




DADI 9, Tonight Tonight

The day is nigh! DADI 9 is upon us! Congratulations to On_THG, the winner of the DADI banner contest. Thanks to Chipper and SlimeFace for thier entries as well. On_THG has won a freeroll into the DADI event. THG, the money has been transfered.

Speaking of transfers, Iakaris is also freerolling tonight, after he took me out in the Mookie charity event for Tanner. Make good use of it Iak.

Those lovely folks at VegasPokerPro.com have donated 2000 VPP Points, good for gift certificates, poker chips and a whole lot more at the VPP Store. 800 Points go to Second Place . 400 Points go to Third Place and the Money Bubble, as well as whoever knocks out VPP_Dave. If VPP_Dave isn't there tonight, his 400 Point Bounty will be awarded to Fourth Place. Thanks again VPP!

PokerOnAMac.com, home of the Blogger iPod Freeroll, is also donating to the cause. Take First Place, and not only do you win some sweet sweet cash, but you get yourself an iPod Shuffle! Thanks PokerOnAMac.com!

I played some live poker last night at Dawn's place. I'd love to share the juicy details, but I'm busy then a fat kid at a pie eating contest, so it'll have to wait. I will say this though. I was nervous to start, but ended up winning $545 at a .50/1 NL table. A little bit of luck, and a little bit of maximizing my draws and big hands. More to come on that later...

Until then, Make Mine DADI!

posted by Jordan @ 8:58 AM,

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? Of course I've be there...wouldn't miss it!

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright so I can't write in actual English...but the point was there :)

see you all tonight; good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home