Check It: DADI |

 




I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Hey yall! Skip to my lew, and shiver me timbers, cause its another DADI, mother fathers! It's less than a week, so sign up now because it's first come all served. Here's a pretty picture alls about it!


Hey, what's your favorite part about July 4th? That's right, it's the smug feeling you get when you think that we Americans kicked some British colonial ass! Want your shot?

General Little Acorn Man has been rallying his fellow foreigners and it's time to remind them why the USA is the sole remaining super power in the solar system, Pluto included, mother fuckers. I need 8 more of the most badass, backwoods American poker players in the known blogosphere to send these pinko colonizing fascists back to the stinkin' cesspool they call the Rest of the World.

The game will held on a Sunday late afternoon/early evening, and will consist of three 18 person tournaments (9 of Us, 9 of them).

So who's coming with me? (Canadians need not apply).

posted by Jordan @ 10:00 PM,

7 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

Um, DADI isn't available for registration yet, but it will be...

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

As for the challenge, what site are you guys playing, and what'll be the buy-in?

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Meek said...

I'm curious for the answers to slb's comment also. Feel free to see if I'm available if you don't get the team filled.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

It's probably at Stars or Full Tilt. The buy-in was going to be $5 last I checked, but I'm pushing to bump it to $10. There may be some side-betting action, but in general, it's an every-man-for-himself tournament with an international flavor.

Dates have not been set yet, but it will be on a Sunday early evening/late afternoon, probably in October.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

Okay, sounds good. I'll let you know.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I'm interested. Need to know site and date soon so I can confirm. If it's on Full Tilt then I'd need to deposit there.

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid blogger beta...can't post comments. My blog doesnt pull into bloglines anymore and I lost my freaking header. Count me in Jordan.

Dnasty13

 

Post a Comment

<< Home