Check It: DADI |

 




DADI 9 is Moving to Full Tilt


Same great tournament, same great prizes (compliments of VegasPokerPro.com and PokerOnAMac.com), but brand new digs. DADI 9: Back in the Saddle is moving to Full Tilt, and I don't care what the banner says (banner to be changed tonight).

Go to the DADI Poker Blog for details on the prizes to be provided by VegasPokerPro.com and PokerOnAMac.com, the Banner Contest, and the Revenge Bounty. Further details on the Banner Contest are listed HERE.

I'm busy as all hell, so until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 12:02 PM,

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well glad I stopped in here....I didn't know about the change in venue and I would have been at Stars wondering what the hell was going on.

I'm curious what happened? Stars must have done something to piss you off to change it this late in the game.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home