Check It: DADI |

 




In Case You Forgot...


Oh, it's DADI time! Remember, the password is pokertrust. Make sure you type it in as all lowercase, too!

Don't forget that Smack Talk contest. Go ahead, tilt someone. Then copy and paste it into a comment on this site. If there are three or more entries, the best smack talk (based entirely on my opinion) wins either (a) their buy-in of $11 back, (b) a used poker book, chosen from a varied selection, (c) a deck of copag cards, or (d) the PC version of Daniel Negreanu's Stacked videogame.

I warmed up last night by sucking out at Genoa to become one of the big stacks, and then later losing it all to the only person with more chips than me when I made one of the WORST PLAYS EVER with KK. I reraised a lot preflop. He called. The flop had an Ace and we both checked. He bet 400 into a 2400+ pot on the turn and I pushed. He called with Ace-Ten, and I saved face with this gem: "And that completes the lesson on how Not to play Kings. I hope you've all learned a lot from today's session." I then made my exit.

I also played in the Mookie. I busted 23rd out of 55. I was short stack for a while. Whatever. It's behind me.

I'm still struggling to tie down all of the last longer bets. Bloggers who are involved, please check your emails. I sent out a mass email this morning to get everything sorted. Team Waffle need not check. Everything is squared with them. Funny, actually, how it is Team Waffle House. Arguably, Duggle came up with the team roster, and Hoyazo has been on such a tear, it almost warrants the team name Team Hoy. But, Waffle has the power of personality behind him, and the funniest name to boot, so Team Waffle House it is.

Man, I'm going to Jamaica! I can hardly believe it.

I got myself an iPod last night. It came in the mail pretty damn quick. Thanks Amazon, PSO and VPP! I also had $50 in iTunes thanks to a VPP promo, so I've already got some sweet new (for me) music on the iPod, including Gnarls Barkley and the Chemical Brothers. Nothing says poker than moody, trance-like, techno music!

So, I've got lots to do before I get home and play tonight. Have a great day!

Oh, and one last thing. Enjoy this pic of a very pregnant, very naked Britney Spears. Ironically, she hasn't looked this good (or thin) in years:



If you bet it, they will come.

posted by Jordan @ 9:11 AM,

9 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing last night. Looking forward to the DADI tonight.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ACK MY EYES!!!!!!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

I'm guessing by "used book" you mean it's been in the shitter with you more times than you can remember.

And as for Brocolli Spears there, I wonder how much air brushing they used on that skin...

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Air brush away! As long as I'm not seeing it in the flesh, it's real enough for me. It's sorta like the old adage about breast implants:

Real or fake is the same thing, as long as they aren't holograms.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

they look fully functional to me!

i heard hoy, waffles and duggle might not play DADI tonight. can't believe they'd go out like that.

BOOOooooooo

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Yep, they all bitched out on me. I guess they feared the strength of the Trust. I don't really blame them either.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Yo, there is the potential for "Team Drunkie" to wade into this unholy mess. What is the current state of the "Stable" bet? $10/pp? I need to get these facts straight before we decide to get all medieval on yo' asses.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she White Trash or what...

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

waffles claims he's got a new team..need to know if they're in the combined team challenge. i haven't got a response from waffleman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home