Check It: DADI |

 




Money in the Bank

I'm running HOT, ladies and gentlemen, and its all because of my own personal cash cow, the Rio SNGs. I decided to return to those lucrative SNGs, in order to boost the bankroll and take a break from PokerStars and thier damn 45-person SNGs. The Rios have been cash cows for me in the past, and I don't know why I ever leave them (although I have a sinking suspicion). Here are the results over 10 such SNGs.

Rio SNGs played: 10
ITM: 7 out of 10
1st Place: 3
2nd Place: 3
3rd Place: 1
Lost: 4
Total Buy-Ins: $230
Total Winnings: $151
ROI: 66%

Now, let me explain the Rios, in case you have not read me extolling their virtues. Rios are 6-person SNGs, with a structure somewhere between turbo and regular (but leaning toward turbo). The buy-in is $23, and the top 3 places pay ($60, $36, and $24), so you have a 50% chance of ending in the money. In addition, if you place 1st 6 times in a row, you win a bonus of (currently) $25,000. If you place 1st or 2nd 6 times in a row, you win $300. In my most recent run, I placed 1st or 2nd in 4 consecutives games, only to be wiped out by a 4-outter on the river. BUT, I still made a good amount of dough.

Here's the part where I whore myself. If you are interested in playing Rio SNGs, you can play them via NOBLE POKER (click here or on the New banner on the right). The players are weak, the site doesn't support Poker Tracker (which is good if you are like me and don't use PT), and they have an incredible 100% bonus, which, in my experience, has been pretty easy to earn. I'm a new affiliate, so I'd appreciate any help!

But really, I did win all of that dough from the Rios. That's not just an ad pitch. I'm just lucky that the timing was right.

So, where was I? Oh yeah. Well, my bankroll is still moving northward, and I hope to continue the trend. I can feel myself souring on Rios, mostly because I've played so many recently and got so close to the bonus. I almost don't want to mess up my record by trying some more. But try some more I will, as I have more bonus to earn (the fee in SNGs count toward the bonus), and I think I am fooling myself here. I've consistently moneyed in these things. All you have to do is play tight. In my most recent loss, it was due to a suckout when there were 6 players still in the game. I should've avoided some earlier hands, and I would've been okay, but I didn't and eventually was willing to push pre-flop with AJ (I was called with KQ, and flopped AJ until his river T).

I think I have to cut this short, but if you haven't done it yet, sign up for the DADI 5: WSOP Satellite at PokerStars. You're gonna love it!

posted by Jordan @ 11:52 AM,

5 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, are Noble and Titan on the same network then?

I've been tempted to play those Rio's on Titan, but the buy-in creeps me out a bit (growing a small bankroll). Damn, do I love those Dirty Dozen Jackpots, though. They're gold, Jerry! Gold!

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are, in fact, on the same network. If you've finished the Titan sign up bonus, I suggest you simply move over to Noble. I started at Noble and then moved to Titan. As for the Rios, they were above my bankroll when I first gave them a try, but the 50% ITM rate is unbeatable for low exposure. So, yeah, $23 is a lot of money, but its not a lot when you consider (skill aside) that you are likely to money 50% of the time, as opposed to a $10 (or less) SNG where you are likely to money 30% of the time. Good luck, bloody p.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job bro.

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jordon. I'm thinking of adding to my bankroll a bit in the next few weeks, as I have some commissions coming in (and I think my skill set is getting progressively better). I may check out the Rio's soon.

When I sign onto Noble, I'll make sure to get there from your site.

Thanks again, word.

BP

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try vegas007.com for a chance to get a seat at the WSOP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home