Check It: DADI |

 




Country Livin'

I got home last night from the bowling alley (236, 270, 178-don’t ask) and I was itching for a game. I IM’ed TripJax and he was done for the night. The regular 45-person SNG was not filling up very fast, so, against my better judgment, I entered the $6 + .50 Turbo 45-person SNG. Apparently, my judgment sucks! I took 1st.

I played the entire game very loose, seeing a 15% of the flop with such questionable hands as JJ and TT!!! I know, I usually like to keep it tight as a rock, but last night I felt like gambowling...that's a bowling joke. I was the short stack once ITM, but I expertly played my AA, KK and AK to win it in the end.

I haven’t done much playing on the laptop since I got it, in fact, I’ve only played one SNG on it so far. The biggest problem is clearing the screen. My old laptop was easy. All I had to do was pick it up and shake it and the pictures would all clear. It was a real perty one too, all cherry red with two white knobs...

I'm looking forward to going to the summer home, which is surprisingly further in the sticks then my present location in Bumblefuck, Oklahoma. The plan is to cut down some trees, hunt some coons for dinner, (racoons, because the other ones are not in season), drink some Keystone Light and sing karaoke country songs. I'm not sure which one I'll start with, but it's between the song about kissing cousins or the song about losing my job, my wife, running over my dog, and getting a headache. I sure do love me some country music! YEE HAW!

Happy hump-day.

J

posted by Jordan @ 6:57 PM,

4 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU are absolutely killing me. Freaking hilarious, J!!!

April FOOL indeed.

G

 
At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! The thought of Jordan bowling is super hilarious...

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome post, Jordan. Drizz is going to love it I'm sure.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Shit that was funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home