Check It: DADI |

 




DADI 5: WSOP Satellite

I don't know how to put this, but its kind of a big deal.

DADI is only one week from Monday, and we currently have 12 players signed up. We need about 41 more to offer a seat to a WSOP $1500 event to the winner (specific event to be chosen by the winner). In addition to the $1500 WSOP seat, 2nd place gets an iPod Shuffle, 3rd place gets 10k in PSO points which is redeemable for a whole lot of things including a $100 gift certificate to Party Poker and Absolute Poker, and 4th gets 5k PSO points which is redeemable for a $50 gift certificate to Absolute. Any money remaining after the $1500 seat will be distributed to the other top players, with $100 to each player until the money runs out. In other words, if there is $1850 in the pot, 2nd through 4th get $100 each (on top of the pre-named prizes) and 5th gets $50. So, there are a lot of ways to win, including some great prizes. The WWdn tournament, scheduled every Tuesday, will not take place this week. Instead, Wil Wheaton has offered the winner of DADI a free seat in the WWdn Tournament of Champions as well as the right to name a future WWdn tournament.

So, what are you waiting for?

posted by Jordan @ 8:04 PM,

5 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is pretty normal for blogger events... likely to have a lot more signups closer to the event.

I'll be there!

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will signup closer to the event. Just want to be sure I will be available

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pressure, people. I just want to make sure that word is getting out and that I don't forget to give it the due publicity here. Look forward to seeing you all at the game.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will signup too.. lol. I am sure all of Bloggerdome knows about this event..

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll signup closer to the tourney, too. I just don't like signing up early, don't ask me why, it's just the way it is ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home