Check It: DADI |

 




This Just In...

Wow! Some great announcements (for me at least)!

First off, you are now reading the SIXTH most popular poker blogger, according to the wonderful folks at BlogsOnPoker.com. Those stats change often, so check it out before I'm back down to lowly seventh.

Second, thank you to GCox, Aussie Dave, and the man known only as kekec. You three have all been kind enough to show me some VPP referral love. To all the rest of you considering signing up for VPP, there's nothing to it but to do it. Just click in the link here, or the picture link on the right. I plan on starting my 2nd promotion with them as soon as my $50 clears from PokerStars to Neteller. Hollywood Poker, here I come. Look out Mr. James Woods!

Third, thank you Dave Ruff! I plan on hosting a home game on Wednesday, and when I sent out the email alerting my home game crew, I also suggested that wifey Kim will be away on Saturday so I am free to have a second home game. Well, Ruff invited me for a day trip to Atlantic City. Done and done!

I'm so busy at work. The boss came in here today and said that I'm busy because of the good work I do. Well, I can't argue with that!

Lunch hour is up, so I'm out. Thanks again everyone!

posted by Jordan @ 1:17 PM,

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

I should be able to sign up soon...booya!

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I can understand why. Your post are always interesting to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home