Check It: DADI |

 




Technical Difficulties

Looks aren't everything! As some of you have noticed, the new and improved blog design is fantastic to look at. However, there are a couple of glitches that need to be ironed out. I will try to find time tonight to sit down and reverse engineer me a blog using GCox's template as a basis (it is strikingly similar to my design, thanks to a request from me to TripJax). I wanted to let everyone know that in the meanwhile, I have been getting some (I think all) of your comments, even if they are not posting on the site. So bear with me and we'll get through this rough patch. Who woulda thunk the 6th Most Popular Poker Blogger would have such problems. It's un-befitting someone of my stature!

Okay, so I'm going to lay it out there. I don't feel like writing today. I'm uber-busy at work, I've been slowly losing at the tables, and I don't have much in the way of inspiration. So let me give a quick highlight recap of poker and non-poker related news as seen from my little circle of the world.

Great news! Genoa is re-openning. Still new management (BAD). Still old tournament (GOOD)! I look forward to getting my $40 freezeout on some time soon. I'd pick a date, but now that I am married, I can't help but try to arrange my poker around the wifey Kim's schedule. Do I hear a whip cracking?!

Double Great News! My TV is ordered! Dre came through, and I am now the proud owner of a 50" Samsung DLP rear-projection TV. My bouncing baby boy will be delivered on Friday! Thankfully, the powers that be have allowed me to work from home. Boo....wait for it...ya.

Okay News! Poker has been strumming along. I'm grinding out my Hollywood Poker bonus via VPP. It's been easy to earn VPP bonuses, and it is highly recommended. TripJax just signed up, and he's sure to earn his bonus in no time! GCox, Aussie Dave, kekec and presdlee have also signed up. None of you have finished your promotions though. Shoot me a comment or email and let me know which ones you are doing so I can offer advice to any new users. My suggestion: Royal Vegas first, followed by Hollywood Poker. Both have been very easy to complete.

In the meanwhile, I placed 4th in a 18 person SNG on PokerStars, and then placed 5th (bubble) in another one that I played with GCox and Trip. Interestingly, GCox was out first! Thank god! Now I know what it's like when I bust out quick and disappear. Just me and Trip...until I bubbled. Damnit!

At the same time, I continued to give away money playing Stud. I love the game, but my grasp on it is apparently poor. I don't know if that is wholly accurate, since many (and I mean MANY) of my losses came to river card suckouts. But then again, my two big wins were on the river as well.

As a result, my bankroll has swung to probably around $680. I'd like to get that number a lot closer to $800. Time will tell.

Okay, time for productivity!

I'll fold what she's folding.

posted by Jordan @ 8:35 AM,

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a test....natch.

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you code in the box, go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home