Check It: DADI |

 




Newness

Hey! I've added a new feature to this site. Check the side bar to see links to my previous "You Decide" posts. This way, you and your friends will have instantaneous access to my trials and tribulations. If you haven't seen some of the earlier posts, check them out. You can post your comment and it'll be sent to me via email. If its particularly insightful, I'll direct readers to take a look.

I am thinking about adding a section of favorite posts, but that will come in due time.

Complaint of the day. Yesterday I raised pre-flop with 99. The flop didn't help so I checked it around. The turn was a 9! Only one problem. I was two-tabling on Noble and for whatever reason, the table with the 99s didn't prompt me in time. When I got to the table, I had auto-folded, without anyone even betting. I checked the hand history and discovered that I hit trips. Dagnabit. My fault I suppose.

Complaint #2. I was hoping for the high hand bonus after hitting my straight flush to the Q yesterday. So far, I haven't heard anything. I could use that $33. Cross your fingers for me.

Complaint #3. Why is work at 5PM on Friday during the summer so damn difficult.

I'm planning on hosting another game next Wednesday. I like arranging games around fiance Kim's schedule. If she's out, game's on. I guess this is a bit 'whipped', but the way I see it, I don't have anyone bothering me while I play. Not that fiance Kim is a bother. Its just, when the cards are dealt, there can only be 4 queens in play.

I think that's it. I have a busy weekend, but if you've been reading, you know that won't stop me from playing.

Poker to you!

posted by Jordan @ 4:43 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home