Check It: DADI |

 




Haiku Poker

Well, I'm feeling creative. And when I'm feeling creative, I can't help but write myself a haiku. In case you don't know, a haiku is a form of poetry from Japan, which contains only 3 lines, with 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively. Enjoy:

The check raise brings sighs.
My inner eye knows I'm beat,
But damn it let's call.

The click of the chips,
Pulls me to another place.
That and the gambling.

After ten minutes,
Tiffany Williamsen folds.
What a dumb ass bitch.

The winds speaks softly,
of days gone by without care.
Did I hear freeroll?

If only you knew
what you were betting into.
Oh, dems quads beeches!

Enjoy.

posted by Jordan @ 3:59 PM,

8 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

Your blog certainly left me satisfied and smiling.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Cool! Thanks for the Haiku.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Wow..just saw Gary's comment. Now that is an accomplishment. You left him "satisfied".

I enjoyed it..but it takes a little more for me to be "satisfied"..lol

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

I just read Gary's blog. He's either a very creative man, or one sick dude. Either way, thanks for reading!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger TraumaPoker said...

HAHA DEMS QUADS BEEETACHES!!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Funny stuff. Keep 'em coming.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Love the creative writing. Sometimes there's just somethings in your head that are dying to get out. Nice.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

I thought G started this until I read yours...damn fine work J. Just put the $400 on a 5/10 NL game and roll with it!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home