Check It: DADI |

 




High On Poker's Pick for Video of the Year

If you've been reading this here blog for the last 3 1/2 years, you may have noticed that I don't post many videos. In fact, I defy you to find even one video in the well over 1000 posts at High On Poker. Why? Because no video was good enough to make it onto these elite pages. In fact, I always thought that my first posted vid would be something special to me, like my future child's first words or perhaps wifey Kim and my wedding vows.

But fuck all that because I finally found a video greater than wedding vows and talking babies riding a roller coaster filled with topless Victoria's Secret models, and it's all from a new poker blog titled Poker Blaargh. I present to you the official Poker Blaargh interview of Tiffany Michelle:

Pure genius.

Until next time, make mine BLAARGH!

posted by Jordan @ 5:31 PM,

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger BLAARGH! said...

Holy crap, BLAARGH! thank you H.O.P.
More to come when BLAARGH! has time....

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Well worth the wait Jordan :-))

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a decent interview, but I could hardly understand what she was saying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home