Check It: DADI |

 




December in Vegas Hotel Question

For all you bloggers who will be in Vegas for the Winter Gathering in December, where will you be staying? I had planned on staying at the IP since it was cheap, centrally located, and my home base (along with many other bloggers) last year. However, I saw some great deals for the MGM (thanks to Astin), but before I make the change, I figure I'd take a quick survey.

So, where are you staying? Please leave a comment or email me at HighOnPokr (no E) at yahoo dot communitychest.

posted by Jordan @ 11:42 AM,

7 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger BadBlood said...

MGM for the Blood

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Astin said...

Obviously I'm there.

April said she's booked there as well.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger VinNay said...

Caesars. Comped baby!

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger BWoP said...

Summerlin :-)

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Dawn Summers said...

Mirage with the crackhouse crew.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Snuffy said...

I'm comped at Binions. Not sure if that is a brag or a beat.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger David Westbay said...

I'm staying at the IP. I found a great deal there a couple of months ago, and it did seem to be WPBT Central last year, so I went for it. Sounds like everyone is spreading out this year, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home