Check It: DADI |

 




The Leak: Football Season

It's been a while since I've discussed one of my leaks, not that they've gone away. Probably my most fun leak, though, are Football Pools. This year, I've joined two leagues, headed by 23Skidoo and Miami Don. Both involve a small buy-in, $10 and $20, respectively.

So, if you want to play in a pool with dead money like me (my knowledge of football, like most sports, couldn't fill a thimble), here are the details:

23Skidoo's Pick'em League
Group ID#: 13700
Password: poker

MiamiDon's Survivor League
For details, email miamidon@cox.net

If you are looking for something a bit more involved, you may even be interested in Skidoo's Fantasy Football league. Check out this page for more details.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 5:13 PM,

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

Thanks for the 'shout out' you handsome devil you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home