Check It: DADI |

 




9 Days and 12 Hours

It was July 26, 2008 at approximately 11:04am when my 99 faced QQ all-in during the Foxwoods $120, 9am tournament. I had put my entire life on the line utterly dominated preflop, only to hit my 9 on the turn and propel myself until 10th place, the lowest money spot.

It was August 4, 2008 at approximately 10:28pm when I re-raise pushed all-in against LJ during the LivePokerRadio Tour. She called and her 99 faced my QQ. I had finally reached the dominating position. She hit her four-card straight on the turn.

Like that, I was out of the tournament. Yet, all I could think was, That didn't take long.

Variance is apparently on a 9 day, 12 hour backlog. You have been warned.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 10:29 PM,

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger lj said...

i hate lj, she's such a luckbox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home