Check It: DADI |

 




The New Black

I don't have much for you. The grind is wearing me down. But I was thumbing through a set of pictures online, after following a link from the AOL homepage about some silly celebrity news. I really didn't even look at the heading of the slide show, content on mindlessly clicking the NEXT button. Still, I soon realized that the pictures were all of black celebrities who have been on Reality TV shows. That's when I saw the name of the site, Black Voices.

All of this is fine and dandy, but I have to point out the peculiar site that is photo #10. After 9 photos of black celebrities, and another 41 photos to follow after #10, #10 was the very popular African American star:


Ron Jeremy

I can only assume that he was included because he is half-black...from the waste down. BOOM!

You can see the photo gallery, including pic #10, HERE.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 9:32 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home