Check It: DADI |

 




New Friends

Hey folks. I'm still in Mexico. It's been a great trip so far, but while I am away, I figured it would be a good opportunity to direct you to some newer blogs out there. So, without further adieu, take a look at these three blogs:

Lair of Lucypher's - Blog reader Lucypher decided to start his own blog after meeting a bunch of our blogger bretheren (myself included) during the WPBT Winter Gathering. He's been writing for over a month and has been joining our crew in some of the blogger tournaments. He also has a great writing voice. I can't think of another time I was so interested in reading about the nuances of gumbo. This one comes highly recommended with the HoP Seal of Approval. I suggest starting with his first posts, his Vegas Trip Report which coincided with the WPBT. Thanks to Lucypher's post, I finally decided to give the ole $20-tip-ask-for-a-room-upgrade a try in AC last Christmas and even though all of the other people with us were bitter, wifey Kim and I slept well.

Uncle Chuck & Friends - Uncle Chuck and his fellow writers, Gordon Greene and poker blogger MeanHappyGuy, discuss the joys and trials of marijuana use. It's an interesting, different take on the ole blog routine.

Mr. Goss' The Phoenix Returns - Mr. Goss is a serial commentor at HoP and I am glad to have him around. He's recently recommitted himself to posting and poker, so I look forward to the results. Goss will also be joining the Bodonkey tournaments.

Welcome to the Blog Roll, guys.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 2:48 PM,

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger MrGoss said...

Aww hell....Now I gotta pick it up.

While you are down there, all you have to remember is"una mas cervesa por favor senorita."

Thanks for the pimp J.

MG

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Uncle Chuck said...

Thanks for the pimpage HoP.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
back to your lost post --- i know you surmised that it was sawyer in the coffin. But could it have been Michael? it seemed like the viewing was in a black neighborhood and the guy that spoke to jack was black too. not sure , just throwing other ideas out there.

fidobuster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home