Check It: DADI |

 




Near Poker

Arriving home from our holiday parties, I fired up the computer at around 10:50pm. I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I found myself gravitating toward the Full Tilt icon. A double-click later, and I was on my way. Sorta.

I also fired up Yahoo IM. There is an IRC chat amongst bloggers, but lord if I can figure the damn thing out. I had downloaded Triskelion or whatever the hell the software is called (I may be mistaking its name with the S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters...you nerds know what I'm talking about) that allows you access various chat programs in one interface. After the Bash, PokerWolf let me in on the IRC chat. He even tried to talk me through the process. I still can't figure it the hell out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, incidentally, including advice from Wolf. After all, I have a new computer and hopefully, I can figure it out on this machine (not like IRC is high tech, though).

Whatever the case, I tried to get a grasp on what was going on in the blogosphere. I knew the Mookie was running, but I was late. I popped into a room and asked about if a cash game was going. I think it was GCox who said, "yeah, many". TripJax and Woffles were also at the table (if memory serves correct), and I felt a pang of regret that I missed out on the Mookie.

I never did find that cash game. I tried in vain to get a seat at Drizz's PLO table, but my bankroll was largely withdrawn and I didn't have the min buy-in. Then, I gave up. I shut down the programs, and fired up some mindless video games.

The hardest part of breaking up with online poker is sharing our mutual friends.

Until next time, make mine poker!

posted by Jordan @ 10:57 AM,

3 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

It's Trillian. Heh.

Send me an email and I'll get you all the info. I have it at home. Once you have the connection information set up correctly, it's a total breeze. No worries!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

Buy that lady poker some flowers and get back in bed with her. You know you want to...

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sif, english only please.

Just kidding (kind of)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home